Who we are
We are Epic Quest Publishing, LLC.
Our website address is: https://epicquestpublishing.com.
Last Updated Wednesday, May 23, 2018
We at Epic Quest Publishing, LLC are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy applies to transactions made and data gathered on epicqueststore.com.; its terms may not apply to offline contact between Epic Quest Publishing, LLC and consumers. If you have entered into a separate agreement with Epic Quest Publishing, LLC (a consignment agreement, licensing agreement, nondisclosure agreement, etc.) that agreement may include additional relevant information.
Each time you visit epicquestpublishing.com. or provide us with information, you are accepting the practices as described in the policy at that time. Please review this policy from time to time as we may update it periodically.
Information We Collect From You
To provide you with products and services, we may collect personal information (i.e. name, epicquestpublishing.com. avatar name, shipping address, phone number, email address), financial information (i.e. credit card numbers and billing addresses), and demographic information (i.e. zip code, age). We retain personal information no longer than is necessary for business purposes or legal requirements. If you do not provide certain account information, or withdraw consent for us to use it, we may not be able to provide some services to you.
Children Under the Age of 16
Children under the age of 16 are required to provide consent from a holder of parental responsibility. This person may review the child’s personal information, withdraw consent to use it, or have it deleted, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information you provide to deliver the services you have requested, to contact you when necessary in connection with those service requests, to send you information regarding your order or requested services, and to prevent fraud and spam.
We automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes your IP address, your browser and operating system, and details of how you used our website.
If you opt in to emails about Epic Quest Publishing products, offers, updates, and events, Epic Qeust Publishing may send you emails about these topics on behalf of ourselves and/or publishers of official licensed products. You can opt out of non-transactional emails by contacting us at email@example.com.. (You cannot opt out of most transactional emails, such as order confirmations or shipment notices, though you may opt out of transactional emails notifying you about updates to your digital assets.)
If you add information to your user profile, it will be visible to the public. You can modify your user profile at any time.
If you use the epicquestpublishing.com. forums, the content you provide will be visible to the public along with your epicquestpublishing.com. username. Do not post sensitive personal information such as your address or credit card number on the forums. Users posting messages to the site automatically grant Epic Quest Publishing, LLC. the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sublicense, copy and distribute such messages throughout the world in any media.
If you use the epicquestpublishing.com. private messaging system, messages sent and received are visible to the sender and recipient. Messages may be reviewed by Epic Quest Publishing LLC staff or disclosed to appropriate law enforcement agencies if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate abuse or ensure personal safety.
If you post a product review, it will be visible to the public. Users posting product reviews automatically grant Epic Quest Publishing, LLC. the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sublicense, copy and distribute the review throughout the world in any media.
If you create a public wishlist or list, anyone may search for and see it. (By default, wishlists and lists created on epicqueststore.com are public, but you can make them non-public.) You can edit or delete your wishlists and lists at any time.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Epic Quest Publishing or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
How We Share Your Personal Information
In some cases, it is necessary for us to provide information particular to you to a third party.
- When you give us a billing address or credit card information, we provide it to a credit card processor to check your qualifications and to charge you for products and services you order from us. By making a purchase or engaging in another activity on epicquestpublishing.com. that uses financial information, you consent to our providing your financial information to third parties as necessary to process your transactions. If you do not provide this information, or withdraw consent to our sharing it for the above purpose, we cannot process your orders.
- When you give us an address, we may provide it to shipping services in order to determine shipping rates and to ship your packages. If the address is within the United States, we provide it to an address verification service for standardization. If the address is within the state of Washington, we provide it to a geolocation service to determine your tax district so that we can correctly charge sales tax. If the address is outside of the United States, we may ask for a phone number; this is provided to the shipper per their requirement. If you do not provide this information, or withdraw consent to our sharing it for the above purpose, we cannot process your orders.
- If you participate in Epic Quest Publishing Play Team, information about your participation is shared with the Epic Quest Play Team for the sole purpose of administering organized play activities. If you opt in to emails about Epic Quest Play Team, Epic Quest Play Team may email you about Epic Quest Play Team programs. If you do not provide this information, or withdraw consent to our sharing it for the above purpose, your ability to participate in Epic Quest Play Team programs may be limited.
Epic Quest Publishing, LLC may disclose your personal information to other parties if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Epic Quest Publishing, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Epic Quest Publishing, LLC and its web sites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Epic Quest Publishing, LLC, its web sites, or the public.
Epic Quest Publishing, LLC will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions stated above.
Access to and Control of Your Personal Information
You have the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current.
Visit the “My Account” area of epicquestpublishing.com. to:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Opt into or out of emails about Epic Quest Publishing products, official licensed products, special offers, updates, and events.
- Opt into or out of emails about Epic Quest Publishing Play Team.
- Opt into or out of emails about updates to your digital assets.
You can request deletion of your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.. (Some data will be anonymized rather than deleted; this means that some of the data will be held in a form that cannot be connected to you personally.) Please be aware that once we delete your data, we will be unable to “undelete” it. (Among other things, this means you will be unable to re-download any PDFs you previously purchased, as we will no longer be able to connect that purchase to you.)
Information Other Websites Collect From You
While many websites share information about your browsing activities with other services, Epic Quest Publishing does not. Some parts of the epicquestpublishing.com. service are hosted by companies that may collect usage data for the purpose of providing and improving service.
Notice of Rights
Subjects in the European Union are advised of the following rights; Epic Quest Publishing gladly provides the same opportunities to subjects outside the European Union. (You may have other rights.)
- You may request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you.
- You may request restriction of data processing concerning you.
- You may request the personal data which you have provided us concerning you, and you may transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- You may object at any time to our processing of personal data concerning you and you may withdraw your consent for future processing.
- If you are a subject in the European Union, and you believe that Epic Quest Publishing’s processing of personal data relating to you infringes the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with your Member State’s designated supervisory authority.
Changes to This Policy
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We keep contact form submissions for a 1 yr for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We use regular Malware Scanning.
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at